Friday, October 9, 2009

Tomorrow!!!

Tomorrow, I get to hold my little tiny newborn baby! This journey has been a long and bumpy road. Sometimes it seems like just yesterday that we found out we were pregnant for the first time, other times it seems like ages ago. We are both in awe of God's plan, we all think that everything should go a certain way and when it doesn't we get all freaked out, but then "we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose". I can't begin to tell you how amazing it is that we traveled around the world to get our first son who looks just like us and now we get to see what our genes together make. I would not be surprised if Malachi looks more like us than Baby Tank :). Which one is more likely to make you think there is a God, having a baby that looks like you or travelling to the middle of Siberia to adopt a baby that looks like you? I can't wait for Malachi to meet his little brother and neither can he. He has been saying "come out, baby" the last couple days, its pretty cute. I think he is going to be a good big brother, he is so loving. The other day Barbara told me that he went up to Tucker and hugged him and said "I love you sooo much, Clifford." Yeah, he calls Tucker Clifford, but its all good. I can picture him giving his baby brother a hug and saying "I love you so much, Monkey George" or something like that :). I can't wait to see what nickname Malachi picks out for his lil bro. There are so many things that I am looking forward to, and sleeping through the night is not even in the top 50 :).
I will be posting stats as soon as possible to this blog, and twitter which will update my Facebook, hope you're looking at one of the three.

TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment