Friday, September 25, 2009

Whatcha Doin 10/10/09?

So, I decided this is a good time to start the blog. Today we found out when the birthday of our newest addition will be. He must take after his dad, he decided he wants to be different and be in the 4% of babies that are upside down. We were hopping he would flip over before now, but no such luck. Barbara went to the doc today and he told her that they are scheduling a Cesarean section for saturday the 10th of October, 2009. Make sure you mark your calendars for his 1 year birthday party on 10/10/10 :)!! This has been an amazing journey. It has been awesome to get to see our little boy growing, in low resolution black and white blobs that somewhat resemble an arm, leg or face, but I cannot wait until he is here in the real world, a genuine child of Zion (sorry couldnt resist the Matrix reference).

I am trying to separate the fear from the excitement in my mind, I am very excited to bring him home. I am also a little freaked out about being responsible for a little tiny human life. I think the feelings both affect the same part of the stomach :-\. I will keep eveyone posted on the goings on and we are still hoping he decides to flip over! Thats all for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment